Modular Set – Test Render

I used this weekend to put my set together to get a feel of how everything worked together.

I realised it needed a few more pieces such as the brick on the corners, awning and planter boxes.

FirstSeconf

Once I had it all together I played around with some lighting so I could set up a test render.

TestRender.jpg

I then took the render into Photoshop to add some tweaks to ensure I was happy with the presentation.

TestRender_Final.jpg

Really pleased with how it is turning out, my goal for this week is to start texturing the pieces.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s